Sunday, August 22, 2010

On falling in love

Somewhere along the way, I think I have fallen in love with you, I don't know if it was the smell of your hair, or the way you smile, maybe even when you gave me a hug and everything seems to be just right. I don't know, but I do know you walk in my dreams frequently, and I don't want to wake up from them unless it is for seeing the real you. You have no idea the effect you have upon me. There are a lot of beautiful women out, possibly more beautiful, but in my eyes you are the most beautiful, and perhaps it would be great if I can say that to you each day for the rest of my life. It would even be greater if you accept it because you are. So what do you say, don't take my heart away, lets share our hearts for the remainder of eternity

No comments:

Post a Comment