Saturday, October 14, 2006

Ode to Her

Cara signora bella,

I praise God that you were born a lady, and I a man, that I may adore you from afar, and worship the grounds on which you float by.

You are the sunshine that brightens a darken day, the moon that brings assurance to lost travellers at night. You are the stars which veils the earth with a nostalgic haze.

You smell of spring flowers, and radiate with summer's passion. Your remind me of autumn breeze's sweet caress; your presence ever so refreshing and magical as winter's first snow. 

I adore you, I worship you. No fine wine can intoxicate me as you have. You are not merely beautiful, but an inebriation in motion. Look not towards me for I fear I may drown in the ocean of your eyes. Smile not that bewitching smile at me less my soul be lost, my heart cast asunder from my body. 

Indeed, I dare only to love you from afar, I admire you with reverence liken that of a sacred religion. 

You are my muse, my inspiration. I may be eloquent, but only because you per chance exist to be the melody. You are the embodiment of ideals, an actualization of quizotic dreams. You are a lady, and I thank God I am a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment