Thursday, August 4, 2011

Feeling like crap

Disclaimer: All characters appearing in this work, even those based on real people, are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

I don't think I know how an excrement feels like, but I supposed if you started off as a wholesome piece of food filled with nutritious goodness which is then masticated and slowly broken down into tiny digestible bolus, tenderized, emulsified, acidified. And you then have all that goodness drained, teared, sucked and singed out of you as you slowy get passed and squeezed along the arduous journey of the alimentary canal, and eventually pushed out like a lump of useless crap, nothing even remotely like your former self, and gets flushed away, forgotten to mankind, unappreciated... then I suppose I do know what crap feels like, and I can commiserate.

No comments:

Post a Comment