Wednesday, April 28, 2010

farts

The world is filled with different people. Some are like orgasms, they are loud and out there. Some are like lollipops, sweet and colorful. Me, I see myself as a fart, specifically the silent but deadly kind. I like to think of myself as someone who makes a quiet entrance, infiltrates the space, creates an impact, and leaves before people can pinpoint the source.

While one may not readily associate the stench of farts with fondness, a fart is nonetheless a good thing. It is a greenhouse gas protecting the ozone and encouraging leafy growth. It is a possible alternate source of energy for the future, especially if it has high methane content More importantly, it is a huge relief.

If you were to ask me how I would describe myself, I would say I am an old fart, I have been around.

No comments:

Post a Comment