Thursday, September 8, 2011

The answer is blowing in the wind


I have noticed lately that I have been holding my breath a lot, and that is not good, because the next thing I know, I am struggling to keep my farts down. It gets worst, the vain attempts to control my sphincter muscles leaves me this weird expression on my face (almost constipated, but not quite), and serves to dissuade people from talking to me. So, the moral of the story: REMEMBER TO KEEP BREATHING!!!

By the way, my experiences in this matter helps me to understand why most girls act the way they do as I am told y'all don't fart, burp or anything... boy, that must be tough.  Although, I can also see how difficult it is for some of you to even build up the necessary air pressure seeing as you don't ever seem to close your mouth long enough to do so.  

No comments:

Post a Comment